Friday, June 17, 2011

Grant Morrison's Ultimate Plan for World Domination

Grant Morrison is trying to control us humans by planting ideas into our subconscious.

If you have read some of Grant Morrison's work for the first time, you will immediately realize that they are just a bunch of trashy ideas conglomerated into an unrecognizable mess of a book. If so, I warn you then, DO NOT read that book ever again! It's all a part of Morrison's plan to take over your mind and who knows even the world. Let me explain.





















The first Morrison book that I read was Arkham Asylum. I'm not a fan of his but I am a casual reader of Batman comics. Morrison's Arkham Asylum is one of the best Batman books according to many readers so I bought it. Surprisingly, it did not turn out to be a garbled mess, I actually find it to be hauntingly good. The amazingly disturbing art blends perfectly with the similarly disturbing script. I know Morrison is notorious to comic book readers for chaotic writing but this book did not appear so.

I read All Star Superman next. The book got rave reviews to many critics and comic book readers. Again it amazed me to a new level. It was very good. It actually made me become excited to read comic books again. Then came WE3. At that point I wondered why haters despise Morrison so much? Those 3 books are probably some of the best comic books I 've ever read. Where did haters get the idea of his messy writing?





















Then I learned about Final Crisis.

Final Crisis-- the universally panned DC mega-event written by Grant Morrison. It has recieved terrible reviews from reviewers who describe the book as incomprehensible, disjointed, convoluted, incoherent. But I bought it anyway, I just thought Arkham Asylum, All Star Superman, WE3! But I was cautious when I started to read it, lowered my expectations a bit.

I finished the book after a few hours. It was a complete mess. I have only a vague idea of what happened, but it is too vague, everything just went over my head. In the end, I just called it a day and shelved the book in my cabinet.

A few days later, I searched in the internet about something I want to clarify regarding one Final Crisis panel. I found a complete annotation for one issue and it said something, a small detail about the issue. I became curious so I took out the book, opened it again and read the specific part mentioned in the annotation. Something must have clicked inside my brain, because suddenly, that part became very clear to me. I was astounded.

I decided to read the book from the start again.

That was my mistake. After completing the book for the second time, I found many answers. I saw it in a different perspective. I discovered some details and I'm almost proud to have discovered them. But simultaneously, I got as many questions. Again, I search the internet for annotations, but this time for all issues of the entire book.

I decided to read the book from the start for the third time. This time, I have the web annotations open. I became obsessed with finding the answers. I searched for more details. I was in front of the computer consistently while reading the book, cross-referencing the details each time I encounter one. I even bought some comic books that were said to be 'prequels' to the Final Crisis story.

I bought the two Batman:Last Rites issue first. Then I bought Batman: RIP. I became curious of this Batman iteration. I bought all Batman books in Grant Morrison's run. I have read them multiple times now. Next thing I know, I also bought Morrison's Seven Soldiers series. I've read it multiple times also; all four volumes. That's just the start.

At that point I realized Grant Morrison's master plan for world domination. He writes books in such a way that they won't be immediately noticed, books made to be conspicuous enough, sometimes look like mess. But look at them for a second time or more and your mind will be immediately subjugated. It will creep on you. You will then be under his control. Call it curiosity or anything. You'll find yourself looking for more information, for answers. You'll find yourself buying more of his books. Until finally, you will read that one Morrison book, the final book that will blow your mind and flick the final switch in your brain. All those information that was embedded in your subconscious from his previous books will then be released in one go.

It's like that scene in the Final Crisis, when the Anti-Life equation was sent to the entire world. But unlike in that story, no one will save us here, in reality. Soon, we will all become Morrison's puppet.

On July 19, Grant Morrison's non-fiction book entitled Supergods will be out on the book stores. Could it be that final switch? Maybe. I, for one, will buy it. And I, for one, welcome our bald-headed Scottish overlord.

And when Morrison speaks, it will be in 3 billion voices.

All will be one in Morrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...